Christmas Tree Farm-We have thousands of Christmas trees to choose from and 8 different varieties. We have 4 large fields of trees which include Fraser fir. Douglas fir, Concolor fir, Blue spruce, White spruce, Scotch pine, White pine, and Red pine. Our Christmas trees are you-cut or precut. We offer a tree drilling system that makes putting up a tree easy. You can also borrow one of our hand pulled tree carts to keep the tree off the ground and transport it easier. Our fields are easy to get to and kept well mowed. Tree baling is available for a small fee. We also have a tree shaker. We sell tree stands and tree bags.
Fresh wreaths and garland are also available on our farm. Handmade and decorated right on the premises. We have a wide choice of sizes from very small (centerpiece size), to extra-large (which is a 3' ring size and ends up at about 46" -48" wide). We also have lightpost swags, over-the-door swags, mailbox huggies, arches, crosses, hearts and centerpieces, candycanes, grave blankets and kissing balls.
Our fresh garland is made of mixed pine and is very lush. Please order your garland ahead of time and give us 3-7 days advanced notice. We make our garland to your custom sizes.
Directions to Mann's Country Gardens:
- January - April 2nd Open by appointment only
- April 2nd - November 21st Open Wednesday through Saturday 10 - 5
- Closed July 4th and Thanksgiving Day
- Extended Holiday Hours start the Sunday before Thanksgiving and end the day before Christmas Eve.
- Sunday through Friday 10 - 6
- Saturday 9 - 6
- Christmas Eve 10 - 4
- Closed December 25th & 26th
- Open December 27th, 28th, and 30th & 31st - Open 10 - 5
- Starting December 30th Late winter hours are by appointment only until April 2nd